What we look for in new investments
Our investment process starts with two basic criteria — industry and growth.
We execute an industry-driven investment approach focused on growth companies in four dynamic sectors where we have extensive investment experience – Education, Healthcare, Tech-Enabled Service and Industrial Growth. We have a long track record of partnering with management teams to build leading companies for which strategic and financial acquirers will often pay attractive multiples upon exit.
Across these sectors, we look for common characteristics to find companies that best suit our style.
- Differentiated product or service.
- Stable, highly visible, or recurring revenue.
- Low or no customer concentration.
- Dynamic market where above average growth can be sustained during and after our ownership period.
- Valuation where we believe we can deliver attractive returns based on conservative assumptions.
- Management team that is excited to partner with us and who values our operational approach to building great growth companies.